T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey everybody. I just want to announce our new website Shirthole.com. We have been in the screenprinting business locally for about 10 years now and are expanding to the internet. Please come and check out our site and give us any suggestions or comments you might have. Hey, maybe even pick up a shirt or two while you are at it. In any case we are very excited about our website and hope you enjoy it as well.

Thanks,

Shirthole.com

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll deffinately be around. This seems like a pretty good rescource for ideas, tips, tricks etc. Thanks to all those who have checked out the site. If you have any suggestions please feel free to email me.

Shirthole.com

·
Registered
401 Posts
I've seen many of your t-shirts elsewhere before for a long while, buck futter, eat me, geek, body. I would be careful with the vote for pedro design, fox will not like that. Although nice site, and some nice designs.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you give me any information as to how you and your comany got started. I am on the verge of starting my own t-shirt company and I could use some advice.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
Can you give me any information as to how you and your comany got started. I am on the verge of starting my own t-shirt company and I could use some advice.
Hi Splack, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums.

Feel free to post any specific questions you have about starting a t-shirt business in any of the forums listed on the main page of this site. Once you find the category that best fits your question, you can post a new topic there so our members can read and respond to your question.

We're all about giving advice, you just need to post your specific questions in the right areas :) If you can't decide on which forum to use, feel free to post the question in the General T-Shirt Selling forum to get help on starting a new t-shirt business.

Enjoy the site :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Adam said:
I've seen many of your t-shirts elsewhere before for a long while, buck futter, eat me, geek, body. I would be careful with the vote for pedro design, fox will not like that. Although nice site, and some nice designs.
Yeah, a bunch of them have been used before but for right now we are just trying to get up and running so we used what we had and are planning on replacing and update shirts very soon. I am suprised you saw "buck futter" though, we honestly thought that had not been used. I have checked into the laws regarding these shirts and as far as we can tell we have not violated any laws. I would however immediately cease production if that were the case and move on to a different design. Check back occasionally and see what we have added. We also have our final site design just about ready and should have it up and running within the next couple of weeks.

Thanks for the replies!

·
Registered
401 Posts
Vote for Pedro tees you definately can not sell especially in that font. Fox own the rights to it.

as for buck futter... a company called Buck Futter Apparel used to sell t-shirts on my site a couple of years back. That is how I'm familiar with it.

Look forward to seeing your site in the next couple of weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts