T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a script, or someone to script something for me. I want to take a design and automatically apply it to a realistic shirt or a model wearing the shirt. I know you can photoshop this, but I am looking for a script because I have many designs and manually doing it is just not feasible. I know there has to be some kind of script out there that does that or someone who can make a script like that.

I would appreciate a reply. Thanks!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for the reply. I checked out the link. The idea is really cool, but I was looking into more of a "bulk" automated way of doing that. I will probably use the site for a few designs, but I have, so far 500 designs. Putting them all on mock up shirts manually would be very time consuming.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey, thanks for the reply. I checked out the link. The idea is really cool, but I was looking into more of a "bulk" automated way of doing that. I will probably use the site for a few designs, but I have, so far 500 designs. Putting them all on mock up shirts manually would be very time consuming.
Hey that's all in a days business when building websites. It can be time consuming which is why web designers get paid well for their services.
I have not seen one that will "automate" all 500 designs at once but if you run across one let us know.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I think you will have to do this one by yourself. If you really have that many designs you might want to take your top 10 first and then start selling that first to see if your designs catch on. no use in spending all that time unless you know that all of your designs are hot sellers. By the looks of your site you have a long ways to go with the site itself and I am just guessing you haven't sold each and every one of your designs.

So my suggestion is do it in phases. Take 10 of your best designs and do them. Slap them up on your website and see if they sell. If they do then do 10 more and so on. This way you can actually fine tune your designs with the feedback. And it will waste less time. If you go and edit 500 designs I guarantee you that not all of them will sell unless you are marketing genius. In that case I will come work for you. But I really don't see the need for massive batch designs. Doesn't really help you. Just my 2 cents!

Anthony

1 - 6 of 6 Posts