T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am starting up a T SHirt Biz in Melbourne and will need to buy my first batch of T Shirts.

I am wondering what are your popular T Shirt sizes you sell which will give me an idea of what to order.

Your help would be appreciatted.

Thanks

Joe

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello,

Thanks for replying.

Yes I did take a look at those however I am interested in the Australian market.

Thanks for your reply.

Joe

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
It really depends alot on the style of shirt you are going to sell. I myself when selling the typical tee such as gildan and hanes, the most popular sizes I sell are large and extra large with a few 2 xx. When I get orders on shirts such as American Apparel the majority are large and medium. I think the reason for the smaller sizes on AA is that it is a more trendy style and the orders are usually from the younger crowd, where as the regular tees gildan and hanes are more of an older adult male style. Not always but most times. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts
After reading through a few of the threads about this (mostly relating to overseas markets), I went and did my first order - mostly L, XL and 2XL.

Didn't order many Mediums, and you wouldn't have to guess too hard what my most popular size was. Medium! I got Johnny Bobbin shirts which are a very generous cut anyways, and I've sold mostly M and L. Go figure.

I guess it depends on what brand of shirts your going for and the cut.

Good luck!

·
Registered
16 Posts
tania is spot on with the sizes i use there vapor apparel for my dye sub and found the same. ive just started doing transfers on cotton and was wondering how you found jbs for price and quality and how did u order
regards
rob

1 - 8 of 8 Posts