T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Hopefully you can help with my search, I like the feel of this shirt purchased from "Volcom". It feels similar to a American Apparel soft tee, it feels like 4, 4.5 oz combed cotton.

The tag says 100% cotton, USA components assembled in Mexico, RN# 33014. I searched the RN and it came back as "MAUREEN CLOAK CO INC".....anybody know who that is? Or who Volcom purchases from? Im sure its probably overseas and this company imports them and relabels but any insight would be great! Thanks!

--Billy

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Re: Shirt Search

Hi all,

Hopefully you can help with my search, I like the feel of this shirt purchased from "Volcom". It feels similar to a American Apparel soft tee, it feels like 4, 4.5 oz combed cotton.

The tag says 100% cotton, USA components assembled in Mexico, RN# 33014. I searched the RN and it came back as "MAUREEN CLOAK CO INC".....anybody know who that is? Or who Volcom purchases from? Im sure its probably overseas and this company imports them and relabels but any insight would be great! Thanks!

--Billy
Most likely they are custom made for volcom. You probably won't be able to get the same t-shirt unless you decided to get 1000's custom made and sent the manufacturer a Volcom t-shirt.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts