T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am fairly new to this (6-8 months). Business is way better then I figured. My questions are what is a standard to charge for t-shirts and polo's. A couple of places said they usually double the shirt price and then add $4.00 for a 7000 stictch count to embrodery and on tee's the doulbe the tee price, and add $1.00 per color and another dollar for other side. Is this close, I cuurently need to qoute 85 polo's with under 7000 stitches and 1800 white tee's 2 color front only, any ideas.
Thanks to all

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I dont know about embroidery, but that is not a great price for screen printing. Your screen printer should not be charging you for the blank t-shirt. You should buy the blanks first, and then have the screen printer charge you for the printing. for 1800 shirts with one color on each side, I think that you should be able to find someone to do it for around $2.00 a shirt.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually do it all, I can get the tee's for $1.20-1.40 each. With that if I do these myself what should I charge per shirt. It is 2 color on front only.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wholesale, I am bidding on a school project. I want to be competitive when I turn my sealed qoute in.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts