T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

My ongoing search for a longer length ladies t-shirt continues. I've found two different small online stores that sell the shirt that I want. I ordered some and the fit is just what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, there is no RN to be found on the shirts, so I don't know who manufactures them. The only thing the pressed label on the inside of the shirt says is the name of the company, care instructions and made in the USA. The stores don't sell wholesale.

I really want to have shirts like these. Anyone have a clue on what I should do next? I'd hate to have to have something 'custom made' for me that already exists out there in shirt-land.

Sorry for asking this over and over again, but I'm at an impasse and need some guidance.

Thanks,

-Hestonian

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
It's likely that those company's had the shirts "custom made", otherwise there would be an RN number in the label. They could be using an existing line, but there's no way to tell if they removed the RN label (which I think is illegal). You could try contacting the company by tracking them down online.

Your best bet if you want something very specific is to try the custom made route. Otherwise, you might have to settle for something that already exists in a manufacturers line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts