T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to be purchasing a T-Jet 2 next week. Does anyone know where I could buy a bunch of CDs or DVDs with ready to print shirt designs on them? I know that I can just order heat transfers and such from many places. For example the X-it! or Airwaves catalogs. I am looking for them style shirt graphics already made so that I can just print them off. The closest I have been able to find is some vector art on eBay but they are mainly for vinyl and lack color. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Along with Mark's recommendations you'll probably want a design or two of your own to test, I think in the other thread you stated that you have Photoshop skills you'll want to test some of your artwork, all you really need is your artwork flattened with a transparent background saved at 200dpi or above (anything above 300dpi is way overkill) and saved as a .psd

Congratulations on your purchase.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both very much! I will be making all my own designs to print. The reason I was looking for some pre-made designs is because occasionally I find out about an event at the last minute and it would be nice just to print off a variety of shirts quick to sell at a festival. I can already do this with pre-made transfers like from X-It! or elsewhere. I do have a box with hundreds of those transfers but they are becoming around 6 years old now and they don't seem to be working too well. I think I'm going to have to trash all of them. I don't want to go and buy a bunch and have the same situation. If a ton of popular sayings and designs were already royalty free and made on a CD that would be a life saver for a last minute rush to fill a couple tables for a festival.

Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts