T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Elite Images said:
I was looking for help in trying to find a business that prints on boxes and bags with my business logo and name
i find you need to make at least 5000-10000 (25,000 is a good number) bags to make it cost effective. Also with boxes.

How many are you planning on making ?
Small quantities for boxes, what we do is use a stencil and roll the ink on the boxes. Nothing fancy of course.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just starting out but, business is already starting to pick up I know I would need 10.000 yet but some to look into
thanks

·
Registered
31 Posts
i agree check out uline.com one of the best packaging companies out there.

also you can go with packaging tape with your logo on it instead of boxes. its cheaper and much more versatile imho

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
Would custom made stickers work better? ....and cheaper?! That way you can order the sizes you want, and stick them where ever you want.

If you are using plain brown boxes with nothing else on them, your logo or whatever you want to put on it will stand out quite well.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea they would work for the boxes but, what about the bags I get aloy of orders where they just want 2 t-shirts , I'm on a small budget so I willing to try whatever I can
Thanks Robin

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
sure, they will work on bags too. The labels are made of vinyl, and stick to pretty much anything. Depending on what you want it to say, and how many you want, you can get them for as little as $0.17 each.
That actually sounds like it might work for some purposes. So vinyl labels would stick and be flexible on bags (not come off during the shipping process)?

·
Registered
1,240 Posts
That actually sounds like it might work for some purposes. So vinyl labels would stick and be flexible on bags (not come off during the shipping process)?
no, they wont come off.

Ive got a couple right here, I made up to put on my catalogues I give to customers. I'll see if I can post it.....give me a couple minutes.

These are done on white vinyl, very flexible, and are as hard to get off, as it is to open one of them plastic shipping bags without perforations!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts