T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Re: Shipping Containers ???

The best bags for shipping t-shirts are probably the tyvek bags. Priority mail gives them to you for free. If you want to ship by firstclass or airmail, you will have to buy packaging. The cheapest is the paper envelopes. The most expensive is the tyvek at about .55 each. In the middle are the poly envelopes, which you can get for about .18. The paper are ok, but are a bit flimsy. The poly work well, and the tyvek are great.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

Priority mail says that it will take an *average* of 2-3 days. Through my observations of when people ask me when their packages will be delivered, Priority mail generally takes 3-4 business days. First class takes about 5-6 business days. For me, shipping by first class mail means thousands of $$ more profit a year. Its a no brainer to me. I have never had a problem with handling on priority mail packages or first class mail.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts

There is an accepted shipping price (about $5), that people are used to paying for t-shirts. Customers will pay that price, no matter what method of shipping you are using. Since I sell thousands of t-shirts a year, and use first class mail, I make thousands of dollars more by shipping by first class rather than priority mail.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.