T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
9,952 Posts
I know this is a dumb question, but I searched and couldn't find the answer. What is the usual shipping cost if you order a 5 yard roll of vinyl, say like ThermoFlex? Thanks
Sign Mart in Orange, California will ship for free if the order is over $100. Fellers has a similar policy.

Reactions: Louie2010

· Registered
996 Posts
If you put your order into any cart. When you go to complete order, you can see what it will cost you to ship to your location. You do not have ot complete the order if you don't like their cost of shipping.

· Registered
786 Posts
Do those company's carry shirt vinyl, or just sign vinyl?
I could NOT find textile vinyl at Fellers. Not familiar with the other company. The only provider near me wants to charge 5-10 more per 5 yds than I can get online and in some cases, depending on volume of order, it's cheaper to order on line with a shipping cost (small orders) than get it from them. Go figure.

· Registered
1,886 Posts
I could NOT find textile vinyl at Fellers. Not familiar with the other company. The only provider near me wants to charge 5-10 more per 5 yds than I can get online and in some cases, depending on volume of order, it's cheaper to order on line with a shipping cost (small orders) than get it from them. Go figure.
Try Dave at Specialty Graphics in West Chicago, Il.

· Registered
9,952 Posts
Sign Mart in Orange CA has a ton of vinyl in various colors and brands and has free shipping over $100 on the order

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.