T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I am new(ish) to these forums have been reading over them on/off for the last 12 months.

My question is as follows - Having browsing through the ProWorld transfers I am really impressed at the wide range of designs you can have - only problem is I live in the UK and looking at other UK based transfer suppliers the price is good at PW - can someone give me a rough idea in regards to shipping cost to the UK?

I was going by the idea of double the purchase price - e.g... $100 transfers + $100 on shipping... would this be wrong or right in my estimations?

Regards

Anthony

·
Registered
10,808 Posts
Anthony. The shipping cost, percentage wise, drops with larger quantities. If you were to purchase 100 transfers the parcel post would be about $50 and the cost of the transfers might be $150. For double that amount the parcel post would only be about $62. Please email us if you need further assistance.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Thank you for your quick reply to my above question... I also understand I will need a good heat press to press your transfers - as I do not want to make the mistake on buying anything from china - Do you ship your heat press machine or would this be too expensive due to size and weight?

Regards

Anthony

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We do ship the machines to the UK. Depending on the heat press that you choose will determine the shipping cost. Usually in the $200-$300 range.
So for an entry level machine with shipping would cost aprox how much? obviously I will be ordering the transfers at the same time to combine shipping... just wanted to see if it works out cheaper to ship one in rather then purchase one here in the UK which cost £300+

Anthony

·
Registered
9 Posts
Anthony,
On Pro World's website you can add the items that you would like into your shopping cart and receive a shipping estimate. When you are on the shopping cart page, the estimate for shipping is located on the bottom left hand side. All you have to do is type in your country, state/province, and postal code and your shipping options will automatically come up with the pricing next to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.