T-Shirt Forums banner
241 - 257 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Re: Shhh - It's Project CAD-CUT® H2O & It's Coming

Very strange. It seems Josh sent all the samples to the UK at the same time, so not sure why I haven't got mine yet.

There wasn't any tracking service with the courier you used was there Josh?
what's the point of sending the samples to UK if the material is not for sale in Europe.....

·
Registered
3 Posts

Josh,

Do you know if Superfilm is available in Australia? Stahls Pacific have cold peel films named Fusion Flex and Identi-Tee - would either of these be the same product just with a different name?

Have tried buying via the Cad Cut direct website but not able to - how do we get hold of this film here?

Thanks

Grahame

·
Registered
4 Posts

So as it turns out, our company had gotten a Royal sample of SuperFilm for Project CCH2O. Sadly it was never utilized :(
Today is a new day! I took over the cad cut and heat press department about 10 months ago. I haven't gotten a chance to really test this technique yet - but I'm about to put it to the test!
Wish me luck!:D

·
Registered
4 Posts

All right! I did a test run with a Royal and Dark Green design, I think it looks pretty awesome! The first use gave a much darker image then the second use.
I think I should have used White rather then the Dark Green, but I was just testing and using what was available to me in the moment. I sure hope we can start utilizing this process, I think it's a winner!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #254 ·

All right! I did a test run with a Royal and Dark Green design, I think it looks pretty awesome! The first use gave a much darker image then the second use.
I think I should have used White rather then the Dark Green, but I was just testing and using what was available to me in the moment. I sure hope we can start utilizing this process, I think it's a winner!
Looks awesome! Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
8 Posts

I've used this technique in the past, and LOVED IT. Now as I am looking to buy again and it's as though Stahl's has done away with the CCH2O! I can't find the list of compatible colors and the videos have been taken down. What's up, Stahl's???

·
Administrator
15,475 Posts

I've used this technique in the past, and LOVED IT. Now as I am looking to buy again and it's as though Stahl's has done away with the CCH2O! I can't find the list of compatible colors and the videos have been taken down. What's up, Stahl's???
They are still selling the vinyl, but they don't support/recommend the vintage look process anymore. Since the process is so finicky, they probably got too many inquiries/complaints.

So those of us to still want the look are doing the method anyway. 20 seconds / 400 degrees / medium pressure / peel/pull hot.

241 - 257 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.