T-Shirt Forums banner
201 - 220 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Re: Shhh - It's Project CAD-CUT® H2O & It's Coming

i think you also have to lighten the pressure. if the pressure is the same the effect with still be solid. make the it same setting at light pressure and you should get that effect from my understanding.

Am I understanding correctly that if the Super Film (even the 19 approved CCH2O colors) is applied using the standard instructions (320 degrees, 10 seconds, medium pressure), that the film will leave a solid, opaque color? But if applied using the CCH2O instructions (400 degrees, peeled hot, etc.), I will achieve the special effect of CCH2O?

Slightly confused and looking for clarification..........

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·

Am I understanding correctly that if the Super Film (even the 19 approved CCH2O colors) is applied using the standard instructions (320 degrees, 10 seconds, medium pressure), that the film will leave a solid, opaque color? But if applied using the CCH2O instructions (400 degrees, peeled hot, etc.), I will achieve the special effect of CCH2O?

Slightly confused and looking for clarification..........
That's exactly right. I just shot a video that we're editing to show this more clearly. Should post it on here in a couple hours.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #203 ·

i think you also have to lighten the pressure. if the pressure is the same the effect with still be solid. make the it same setting at light pressure and you should get that effect from my understanding.
Super Film (Opaque Finish) - 320, medium pressure, 10 seconds, peel cold

Super Film's CCH2O Original Wash Finish - 400, firm pressure, 20 seconds, peel hot right away

Super Film's CCH2O Extreme Wash Finish - 400, very very little pressure, 20 seconds, peel hot right away

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #206 ·

Thanks Josh! I'm really excited about the versatility of this product.

Any update on the test shirts with the CCH2O approved colors that Nick was working on?
With his schedule, he projects for them to be complete on Tuesday. We'll post em up then...

·
Registered
51 Posts

Hi Josh,

Not sure if I've asked you before, but do you have any idea as to when this product will be available in Canada? I figured that since some of my orders get shipped from Michigan, I would be able to order SuperFilm and have it shipped to me as well, however, when I called I was told it is not yet available to order in Canada.

Thanks,

Colleen

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts

Sign me up too! :)
I think the Beta sign up period has finished. However, I think you can watch the progress in the threads as the photos start to come in with the results of the tests.

Josh should have more information on how to purchase the product. I think it's already available.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts

I PM'd Josh about this, but maybe there are those out there (like me) trying to squeeze the life out of a samurai cutter purchased from Stahl's way back when. Are there settings for the samurai? I'd rather not play around with them if I don't have to. I want to maximize my sample (pink or hot pink).

201 - 220 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.