T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 257 Posts

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shhh - It's Project CAD-CUT® H2O & It's Coming

Soon and very soon we'll make a really BIG announcement here about a new project from Stahls' CADCUTdirect.com called Project CAD-CUT® H2O. For this project we've partnered with T-Shirtforums.com as the official support and sharing outlet.

Now - the "project" will be launching soon, but let me give you some help as to what you can expect out of Project CAD-CUT® H2O:

Let's dissect it word by word:

Project: Project is defined by the World English Dictionary as a task requiring concerted effort. This must be something we are asking for help with....(psst...maybe that's why we chose t-shirtforums, a really engaged, innovative group of members)

CAD-CUT®: CAD-CUT is a registered trademark of Stahls'. Ted Stahl, owner of Stahls' invented CAD-CUT some 20 years ago. Also known as heat transfer vinyl, heat applied film or flex - whatever you want to call it, it goes through a vinyl cutter and is finished with a heat press....(psst...maybe we're asking those with cutters and heat presses to help)

H2O: H2O is the molecular formula for water. The project probably has something to do with water or maybe liquid or neither or both? (psst...I don't know, maybe you can guess this part?)

All of the exciting details on Project CAD-CUT® H2O will be released next week right here on T-shirtforums.com so stay tuned and feel free to take your guesses....

I can tell you that we'll be giving away 200 free samples next week to those who want to become part of Project CCH2O!!!

Stay tuned.....

·
Registered
285 Posts
Re: Shhh - It's Project CAD-CUT® H2O & It's Coming

How about letting us know what it isn't?

That way people don't get their hopes up only to be shot down :D

Also where do we sign up to be a tester. I'm sure we could provide some quality feedback.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

We'll post an update here next week with a link to the "free sample page" for testers. The first 200 people get a sample. Any others can still test, they just need to purchase the sample:)

So post to the thread or subscribe to the thread to be the first with an update. I'll post some teaser photos throughout the next few days!

·
Registered
1,441 Posts

Count me in as a tester.
I will be patiently waiting. :)
(it took me 4 month to finally receive my order of Vintage Puff from Stahls(backordered)....so waiting one week, pfff, no biggie!) :D

Reactions: JoshEllsworth

·
Registered
167 Posts

I'm in, I will cut, test and wear to ISS Fort Worth....

I figure everything else I have tried from you guys has been a breeze to work with so no problem trying one more new thing. I will definitely be able to say if it will be easy enough for a newbie since I am.

Thanks for the heads up and I'm sure plenty of us will be watching closely.

·
Premium Member
27,689 Posts

·
Registered
1,701 Posts

Soon and very soon we'll make a really BIG announcement here about a new project from Stahls' CADCUTdirect.com called Project CAD-CUT® H2O. For this project we've partnered with T-Shirtforums.com as the official support and sharing outlet.

Now - the "project" will be launching soon, but let me give you some help as to what you can expect out of Project CAD-CUT® H2O:

Let's dissect it word by word:

Project: Project is defined by the World English Dictionary as a task requiring concerted effort. This must be something we are asking for help with....(psst...maybe that's why we chose t-shirtforums, a really engaged, innovative group of members)

CAD-CUT®: CAD-CUT is a registered trademark of Stahls'. Ted Stahl, owner of Stahls' invented CAD-CUT some 20 years ago. Also known as heat transfer vinyl, heat applied film or flex - whatever you want to call it, it goes through a vinyl cutter and is finished with a heat press....(psst...maybe we're asking those with cutters and heat presses to help)

H2O: H2O is the molecular formula for water. The project probably has something to do with water or maybe liquid or neither or both? (psst...I don't know, maybe you can guess this part?)

All of the exciting details on Project CAD-CUT® H2O will be released next week right here on T-shirtforums.com so stay tuned and feel free to take your guesses....

I can tell you that we'll be giving away 200 free samples next week to those who want to become part of Project CCH2O!!!

Stay tuned.....

How do we sign up?

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.