T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
CorelDRAW files tend to be pretty small, so long as they don't include raster images. Throw them all in a ZIP file and send them. You can use a file transfer service like Google Drive or Dropbox or Peer-to-peer sharing. Or you could physically deliver them on DVDs, a portable hard drive or a flash drive. There are lots of file transferring services and Cloud Storage services to choose from. I use Dropbox.

·
Registered
4,809 Posts
Use DropBox and share folder full of files. Make sure you back the folder in another location in your hard drive or SD so that when the files shared are altered or deleted it will affect your files in your folder. If you are sharing to another CorelDRAW version export the CDR file to CMX before sharing the files. Have the other user import the CMX file instead of opening it.

Or zip the folder. Upload it in DropBox then share the link to the zip file. It is safer than sharing the unzipped folder.
Here is some information about DropBox.

https://0.r.bat.bing.com/?ld=d3mZXr...us-eng|ftp|broad&_kw=%2Bftp|p&_ad=13550033417

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I use domain which redirects visitors to my ftp server. Then you need to put user and password to get access to files. I set privileges to: user can download them, but they can't delete them or rewrite them. If they put 5 times password or user name incorrectly they are permanently banned. I set for each user or user group which part of disk or folder can see and download from that folder.

They download files with browser.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.