T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting ready to start finishing the inside of a building I own and move my Embroidery machines and a new 6 station screen printing machine into.
I would love to see some pics of some shops already in operation to get an idea of what kind of shelfs I need and what kind of tables or work benches to setup....basicly if you have the perfect shop I would like to see it...or if you have pics of your shop and can tell me if you had to do it all over again what you would really like to have in your shop.

Thanks...Kevin
Special Tees Custom Apparel

·
Registered
365 Posts
Re: Shop Pics...??

Wish it was mine (at least if its paid for), but just a place I found online when I was hunting for someone local to work with.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

Surely sombody has some more pics out there of their shop of sombody elses...??

Thanks guys and gals..!

·
Registered
2,069 Posts

Okay, here's a few pics of our place. I love seeing how other people's set-up looks. Finally got a chance to share.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,022 Posts

Hey Stan,

That purple equipment is good stuff! I have one of the National presses myself. It's a fantastic piece of machinery! I wish they were still in business, I'd buy another press from them.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Thanks, wish we were in a better physical location, but other than that, I like the way our shop is. It's an SP300.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I think it would be pretty cool if there can be a section where you can post pics of your set up and job youve done with you set up. Kinda like what screenprinter.net has in their gallerys section

·
Registered
840 Posts

i only use waterbase paint and i use a modified oven toaster to cure them
directly on those shelves.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
I think it would be pretty cool if there can be a section where you can post pics of your set up and job youve done with you set up. Kinda like what screenprinter.net has in their gallerys section
You can also do it in the gallery area of your User Control panel:
http://www.t-shirtforums.com/usercp.php

Click on "Pictures and Albums" and you'll be able to add a photo album with pictures of your shop, shirts you've done, etc.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts