T-Shirt Forums banner

"shaka wear vs pro club"

101K views 44 replies 32 participants last post by  djgrumpy 
#1 ·
"shaka wear vs. pro club"

which one do you think is better, shaka wear or pro club? I'm thinking about buying shaka wear because it is way cheaper than proclub, and it's heavyweight like pro club.

#12 ·
I will let you all know by 2morrow morning! I don't sell nearly as much Shaka Wear as I do Pro Club so I don't use the wholesale source for Shaka Yet. But i get a pretty close wholesale price. I may be able to convince my Shaka source to give me the wholesale info. Not more than 2 months ago he mentioned to me that Shaka Wear is located in Downtown LA and they just moved into a bigger warehouse. So Im on to something! Hopefully I can provide more info soon. Will keep ya posted.

#13 ·
Do their shirts have an RN? That might lead you straight to their location (although if they moved recently there's a decent chance they didn't update their contact information, I think it's the kind of thing some companies seem to overlook).

#17 ·
Shaka Wear is located on 24th and Main Street.

The telephone number is :

213-744-7979

Ask for "K"

Shaka Wear, Pro5 and Pro-Club are all different. The one that YOU like is the one that is best.

It all depends on you.

I have sold all of these tee shirts for years. Pro Club being the longest, since they have been in business the longest.

I will not dis-credit any one of these companies. I depend on each one for my living.

Thanks.

#18 ·
Both are good. Can't go wrong either way. Pro Club has a larger variety of colors. Shaka is a little cheaper.

Buy direct for the cheapest price (contacts below). Most "wholesalers" in Downtown LA aren't really wholesalers... just middlemen that buy from manufacturers/importers and add their ticket.

Contact info:
Pro Club - Welcome to PRO CLUB official website
Shaka Wear - http://www.shakawear.us/index.html
Pro 5 - 3100 S. Main Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007, 323-234-0555

http://www.shakawear.us/index.html

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.