T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TSF Friends,

If you'd like to go to the SGIA '08 event this October, you can still register to walk the expo for FREE, courtesy of the EFI company. This is a $30 value. Even though you still have time, jump on this fast, as it's coming up in a few weeks!

Here's how to register now for the free expo pass:

• On the SGIA form, enter the VIP PASS code 33655. Do NOT enter a member number unless you have an SGIA member number.

• Continue through filling out the form, hit CONTINUE at the bottom.

• Select on the next page "Exposition Entry 9:30 am - 5:00 pm Wednesday - Friday and 9:30 am - 1:00 pm Saturday FREE FREE."

• Continue through the process and when complete, make sure to print out the submission form and take it with you.

Have fun! I plan to be there Thurs, Oct 16th.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Blue
I know several people will really appreciate the info. I got mine last month but wasn't sure how to get them now. You are a wealth of info.

Thanks again
You're most welcome! I'm ready to toy with all kinds of cool equipment. ;)

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's a tip for those planning to go, especially if you have certain company booths you want to visit.

Use the SGIA Expo Planner: SGIA Virtual Trade Show : Company List

This helps to map their location and may avoid you missing the companies you want to visit because you had no idea of location, as the showroom floor is large.

·
Registered
938 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's great Fred that you got a good discount!

Did you get any pics or see anything that knocked your socks off at the expo?

I hope to grab a few pics and share them with the forums.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts