T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Well here I am in the same boat as you all. New to sublimation and just loaded the ink in the printer not thinking much and then after it not adding up and further research I realized it was for 100 percent cotton (chromablast) I’m so annoyed. And now I want to change the ink. So any luck?

· Registered
4,277 Posts
Well here I am in the same boat as you all. New to sublimation and just loaded the ink in the printer not thinking much and then after it not adding up and further research I realized it was for 100 percent cotton (chromablast) I’m so annoyed. And now I want to change the ink. So any luck?

inkowl has refillable cartridges and ink (as does cosmos ink)
sawgrass will tell you this voids your warranty if you need service within your warranty period
this is false in the usa (save this document with all the pertinent legal precedence)

there have been court cases where manufacturers were told no, you cannot void a warranty for using non-oem inks/cartridges (IBM vs. The United States)
The Supreme Court (IBM vs. The United States) held that IBM could not threaten customers with termination of their data processing equipment leases just because they did not use supplies manufactured by IBM. Such practice constituted a ”tying agreement” and was found to be in violation of the Sherman and Clayton Antitrust Law.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts