T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Im planning on starting printing goods such as tshirts and garments but dont know what to buy, should i go with a DTG set up or a verascamm. In the future i would like to also do things such as promotional banners and stickers, can these be done with DTG.

Anyone able to recomend systemns and use these each day?

My budget is £8,000 so what would i need to buy for each?

Matt

· Registered
5,540 Posts
No, DTG can not do stickers or banners they use textile inks.

shirts, sweatshirts, bags, towels, golf balls and tiles are some of things DTG can do.

If you research the forum using the search tool with your exact title there are many posts with the same questions.. you will find helpful advice and will help you with your decision

But I know that with your budget a verscamm is over your budget unless you are lucky and find something used.

· Registered
2,135 Posts
Depends on which direction your taking your business, if your talking garment decorating then a DTG printer is the way to go if you have the business to justify the cost of the machine and up-keep. If you more interested in banners, decals, stickers, vinyl signage, heat applied vinyl garment decoration, and vehicle graphics then the Versacamm is the way to go.

We have both and if I had to get rid of one of the machines the DTG would go long before the Versacamm simply because the Versacamm brings a lot more work into the shop and has a much higher profit margin.

Hope this helps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.