T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering how easy or difficult it is to get everything up and running once you receive it all?

·
Registered
227 Posts
TheJunkyard said:
I'm just wondering how easy or difficult it is to get everything up and running once you receive it all?
The answers are as diverse as the many different types of equipment and or kits that there are out there.... If you've never made a screen before then I'm sure the help you find here will speed you thru the learning process..... With all that said the learning curve is pretty steep.... you'll be comfortable with screen printing in a very short period of time.... Good Luck with it...

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
It depends on the equipment, and how much experience you have with it. If you're ordering something similar to what you've worked on, it shouldn't be difficult to setup (that's common sense really), but if you haven't printed before and don't have much of a context to work with it could get difficult to figure out what goes where. That said, screen printing equipment is pretty simple, so it shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts