T-Shirt Forums banner
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi,

SignCut-X2 is a bit old now. Instead we do recommend the newest version SignCut Productivity Pro which is the successor. It is much better addapted to newer OS:es such as Vista and Windows 7 and Mac OS-X.

It is also well adapted to Adobe Illustrator CS5 and CorelDRAW X5.

Soon version 2 of SC Pro will be launched. All kind of upgrades are free of charge if you have bought SignCut or if you are a subscriber.

A new WEB-site will also be launched during this summer from which we should provide a lot of video tutorials and else.

Why not give it a try and let us know what you think about it.

·
Registered
8,081 Posts
Eric....about the GX 24 training kit...since Rodney's original post was almost 3 1/2 years ago, I am not sure the training kit was available. I bought my GX24 about the same time and also attended a couple training classes at Roland Univ and I do not recall such an option available..Maybe someone else who has purchased the unit recently can chime in.

·
Registered
17 Posts
When you download SignCut Productivity Pro you will get the full version and a subscription for a number of days for free.

It suits the Roland cutters perfectly well.

If you need support, just login to your online customer account.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello Andres!

Congratulation to your purchase of a Roland cutter!

I'm representing the vinyl cutting software SignCut. You can download it from SignCut Pro - Home.

You can evaluate it for free during 1 week, so why not give it a try!

It makes your cutter into an even better experience.

It is really popular among those who make T-shirts due to that it is so userfriendly and powerful.

/ Kjell

·
Registered
17 Posts
Uuups!

Seems as I´m a little bit slow, which is a shame.

Our company name WHISQU stands for

WHo IS QUicker :D

Peculiar I could get a reminder about this by email today?

Where a bit confused however about the Roland model which he claimed was new.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.