T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm setting up an HM1 that was shipped and is currently filled with cleaning solution .. do I want to flush all that fluid out before I prime the inks ?? .. or will priming flush all that solution in the process ? ...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
this sure has been a frustrating setup today ... nothing seems to work correctly and there are very few west coast resources for DTG service. any help would be greatly appreciated ... I got all the software installed and my HM1C will run the epson head clean and nozzle check ... but the maintenance software doesn't work so I can't charge my inks ...

·
Registered
260 Posts
this sure has been a frustrating setup today ... nothing seems to work correctly and there are very few west coast resources for DTG service. any help would be greatly appreciated ... I got all the software installed and my HM1C will run the epson head clean and nozzle check ... but the maintenance software doesn't work so I can't charge my inks ...
You can use a syringe on the waste pipes to charge the inks. The reason the maint prog does not work is that if it has the dongle supplied, you have to install the driver for the maint prog dongle. You also have to setup the main prog .exe file to (run as administrator, and run in xp compatablilty mode), you will find this in the properties of the .exe file

1 - 4 of 4 Posts