T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a dtg Rainbaw printer with epson 4880 print head.The machine gave me service error 00010004 after I replaced the printhead.I know what's wrong. It's the little metal piece in the picture that looks like a "fork".This part does not sit right.The right position have changed after I taking out the printhead.How will it sit there I do not know now. That's the problem, and therefore indicates service error 00010004. Now comes my question. How the little "fork" will sit correctly?

Attachments

· Registered
457 Posts
Just bend the tips a little with a pair of pliers so they touch. But that isn't causing your error code. Try this also.

Service Request errors in the range 00010004 - 000101D are related to a carriage movement problem. In some instances like paper jams, the carriage locking tab may be partially pushed in, causing the carriage locking mechanism to put a drag on the carriage or lock the carriage completely. This will cause a carriage error. Make sure the carriage locking tab is pulled to the left. Then turn the printer’s power off and release the carriage by pushing down on the cutter blade. Slide the carriage to the left and look for any paper that also may be restricting the carriage from moving freely.

00010004 CR Motor encoder check error

· Premium Member
2,779 Posts
Move the print head away from the capping station. Look near the belt gear and the end of the encoder strip. You will see a sensor that sometimes becomes misaligned and will cause the error code. Verify that the sensor is."snapped" completely into the metal bracket.

· Registered
14 Posts
Howdy,
I wasn't used to seeing the ground plate from the top. I think I did this once. It's just folded over. You just need to gently bend it back the other way.
This Youtube post should help, look at @21:45 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXEkfSD_HYY[/media]

Clint

· Registered
8,371 Posts
I understand you want to get some help but
Some people who read Thread Title only will think you have NeoFlex issue.
At least you addressed you own other printer. Thank you for that.
Some people act like they own NeoFlex. LOL. I asked many times company name to them then he/she disappeared.
Please post in genera forum area or DreamJet. I will answer to your question there. Thank you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.