T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Based on a recommendation in another thread I've downloaded Serif DrawPlus for free to make vector graphics.

I'd like to know if it's possible to use this software to make vector graphics for use with Spreadshirt. The spreadshirt website says they want the following vector graphic file types:

• Corel Draw (.cdr)
  • Adobe Illustrator (.ai)
  • FreeHand (.fh)
but Serif saves as .dpp

I guess it's still a vector file but would Spreadshirt accept it?

btw I think this is the first time I've posted here so... Hi! I've actually been lurking around this forum for over a year now. Just getting round to posting now!:D

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm, I'm a bit confused. The serif page I downloaded the program from says it is "vector drawing software"

Free Serif

"DrawPlus 4 allows you to produce powerful, scalable vector graphics, and there are plenty of wizards and tools to help you." Computer Shopper
Nov 2002
Well if that turns out to be false, where is the cheapest place to get some vector capable software? I'm guessing corel is the cheapest of 'the three'.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Drawplus allows you to export the following, gif, jpeg, kodak flash pix, paintbrush, portable network graphics, tiff, true vision targa format, windows bitmap and windows metafile. I must admit I don't know what half of these are, but I hope it helps. I use Drawplus 7 and Photoplus 6.5 for all my work and find it more than adequate for the job, but I do my own printing and don't have to worry about exporting.

Gordon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts