T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a graphic designer and would like to get better at a separations, specifically simulated process seps. I was looking online for resources to do this and came across Scott Fresner's Higher End Separation Master Class. Anyone had experience with this? Or have any other resources they would recommend? Any help, greatly appreciated.

https://t-shirt-printing-master-cla...t-color-separations-in-photoshop-master-class

· Registered
391 Posts
Hi, I am a graphic designer and would like to get better at a separations, specifically simulated process seps. I was looking online for resources to do this and came across Scott Fresner's Higher End Separation Master Class. Anyone had experience with this? Or have any other resources they would recommend? Any help, greatly appreciated.

https://t-shirt-printing-master-cla...t-color-separations-in-photoshop-master-class
Have a look at rising sun graphics: Home – Rising Sun Graphics

· Registered
97 Posts
A Guide To The Art of T-Shirt Color Separation In Photoshop Channels. You don't need to take a class just read this book to get started. If you are working mostly in vector this can help you to. Sometimes you don't want to do all the trimming and welding and whatever to optimize a design for separation in illustrator or any vector software. Bringing the vector into photoshop with anti aliasing off is easier. Thats if the vector design is complicated. Thats one of the chapters in the book. If you are using photoshop for complicated designs then this book will get you started in separating in photoshop. Its so easy. Just make sure your monitor is calibrated as best as possible and follow the instructions. You will start out with the basic colors. You don't need to change the color profile in photoshop. Its basically whatever you see on screen is how it should come out on shirt. Not 100% but close. The problem you might have is the reds, but that is something you will be able to compensate for once you start understanding how you see colors on screen. Gotta stop typing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.