T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought my first semi auto flatbed printer and well my intentions for it are for printing corrogated signs. Well my question is, what all can the press be used for besides signs. Can you make it somehow pirnt t-shirts or anything else. I figured maybe posters but not really interested in posters.

·
Registered
299 Posts
I just bought my first semi auto flatbed printer and well my intentions for it are for printing corrogated signs. Well my question is, what all can the press be used for besides signs. Can you make it somehow pirnt t-shirts or anything else. I figured maybe posters but not really interested in posters.
Does it have a vacuum printing area? If so you can do plastisol transfers :)

·
Registered
87 Posts

what brand and model did you buy?

Will you use regular ink or UV?

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes it has a vacuum. i believe it is brand m&m. I will check model and post a picture of it shortly.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[media]http://i40.tinypic.com/2irqjhl.jpg[/media]

[media]http://i40.tinypic.com/x4kl89.jpg[/media]

i will get the model info in a bit ...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Well a flatbed is a fantastic add on to any print shop. As mentioned before you can print plastisol transfers with it. Also what we are doing is printing plastic bags for t shirts and decorative cardboard boxes (with solvent ink both). It's also good for printing paper and cotton bags. We are even adding with it gold or silver lettering to our offset printed business cards:)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts