T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys, noticed some threads relating to selling to celebs.

I would really like to know some of the things you talk about with Celebs etc... when you make them their stuff.

We make shirts for a local Dance Place (tha spot) and they send us peeps to pick up orders like Sean Desmond ( a Canadian Pop Artist Celeb ), when he comes in he is a normal guy. He's nice, signs the wall etc... we talk about everyday stuff.

Any stories etc. you can share about your Celeb encounters ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
LucyRoberts said:
hi guys, noticed some threads relating to selling to celebs.

I would really like to know some of the things you talk about with Celebs etc... when you make them their stuff.

We make shirts for a local Dance Place (tha spot) and they send us peeps to pick up orders like Sean Desmond ( a Canadian Pop Artist Celeb ), when he comes in he is a normal guy. He's nice, signs the wall etc... we talk about everyday stuff.

Any stories etc. you can share about your Celeb encounters ?
Hey! Thanks for the tread invite... Uhh.. Celeb encounters... It's really an everyday or weekly thing for me. It's not that I go out and look for celebs but I've either made friends with them or grew up with and even maybe partied with them (not so much anymore)... Well honestly I don't really talk bout my brand to anyone really unless they are in the fashion industry... I guess it's cause I'm still building my line and I'm following some advice that was given to me by my friend designer, Christian Audigier of EdHardy and formally of VonDutch.. where he said, you've only got one chance to impress the crowd especially with fashion. But most of the celeb press I've gotten has been because of stylists, publicist and pr people wanting to invovle my brand with their clients / events. Like this coming weekend the 26th of August I'm headed out to New York for a Huge Hampton party with Russell Simmons and alot of my LA crew just because the main promoter found my brand on Myspace. But if I do try to get some clothes on celebs tell them you'd want to make them a custom line like designs on shirts color mixtures that you wont sell to the public... that will make them feel special and wear the stuff... just be creative...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts