T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've come up with 50 pages of humorous quips that could be sold on T-shirts for profit. I take a lighthearted jab at basically everything imaginable and would like to start my own T-shirt line. Is this a site to sell them? If not could anyone give me the sights of retailers?

Thanks, John

·
2,957 Posts
No, this is not a sight to sell them.

This is a site where others, like you (wanting to sell t-shirts) have gathered to discuss the ins and outs of selling t-shirts!

I think you will find that there is no place that will just by your shirts, because you say they are humerous. There's a lot that goes in to selling.

Stick around and get to know some folks. Ask some questions. We would love to help!

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
I've come up with 50 pages of humorous quips that could be sold on T-shirts for profit. I take a lighthearted jab at basically everything imaginable and would like to start my own T-shirt line. Is this a site to sell them?
Hi John, welcome to the T-Shirt Forums!

While this isn't a site to "sell" your t-shirt ideas, this is definitely a good site for people that want to start a t-shirt line.

There are many ways to go about getting your ideas onto t-shirts and selling them (either through an online store, wholesale, catalogs, etc).

If you take some time to read through the forum topics here, you'll find lots of information on how to get your ideas onto t-shirts and those t-shirts into the hands of customers.

If you have any specific questions about any step of the process, feel free to ask.

You'll find that not many businesses will want to "buy" your "t-shirt ideas". They usually have their own staff of designers and normally don't take outside, unsolicited, unproven, submissions.

You may want to take a look at the services of cafepress.com or spreadshirt.com. It can be a great (free) way to start selling your design ideas onto t-shirts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts