T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello my name is maria i'm in a very hard situation my tshirt business didn't take of we have awesome designs but boutiques here are just not interested is horrible (central florida) so since i have the investment done in the equipment i'm thinking in doing tshirts for business but i don't know how to approach them? what to bring to the metting? you know to schools, churchs, business in general i haven't seen this question before around here so let me know what you guys think

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
What type of equipment do you have? For example you can double out some equipment for uses other than shirts and expand your available services. Also, do you have any online store?

·
Registered
30 Posts
What type of equipment do you have? For example you can double out some equipment for uses other than shirts and expand your available services. Also, do you have any online store?

i'm sorry i don't follow what you are saying but anyways we have a heat press a mighty 15x 17 i think, an epson 1400 with the ink system and tranfers JsSpro
http://www.pinkuapparel.com

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
You start out by approaching people you know who are in business, these are mostly likely your first customers. Also ask for referrals then when you call on them just mention that you made some shirts for your mutual friend Mary Lou who mentioned they may also need some shirts. Just take a few sample of previous shirts with you in case they want to see them.

What kind of feedback are you getting from the boutiques on your designs?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well first of all i'm not from here i just moved here so i don't shirts the boutiques show mynow anybody so i think i have to visit some business but i don't know how to pick wich ones,

and about your other questions, i visit a bunch of boutiques they say they like them and they have to talk to there partner and i haven't heard from anybody ...=S

·
Registered
19 Posts
have you been waiting for there call, ...if so i would try to just follow up. sometime these guys are just to busy doing who knows what, and just end up forget'n u even came by.....

make samples for certain shops and organizations like churches , recreational leagues etc. good luck.

·
Registered
42 Posts
hello my name is maria i'm in a very hard situation my tshirt business didn't take of we have awesome designs but boutiques here are just not interested is horrible (central florida) so since i have the investment done in the equipment i'm thinking in doing tshirts for business but i don't know how to approach them? what to bring to the metting? you know to schools, churchs, business in general i haven't seen this question before around here so let me know what you guys think
is http://[URL="http://www.pinkuapparel.com/PINKAPPAREL/Home.html"]//www.pinkuapparel.com/PINKAPPAREL/Home.html[/URL] your online shop??

why just sell your design T-shirt? to fully utilize your investment (web site, printer, ..etc) why not let the customer to design their own T-shirt and you print for them?

of course, this can only earn little money ..:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
have you been waiting for there call, ...if so i would try to just follow up. sometime these guys are just to busy doing who knows what, and just end up forget'n u even came by.....

make samples for certain shops and organizations like churches , recreational leagues etc. good luck.

thanks for the advise i'll do that this week !!

now about the other thing ok i'll do the shirts but what else should i bring? any papers, flyers? do you know how to price the shirts? cuz i'm having the plastisol transfers done so i have to add that to the value of the shirt and then what double it?

thank you for all your help

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would suggest that you firstly do a complete costing to produce the tshirts
I quick wander around the boutiques will give an indication of the prices the final customer is prepared to pay
Difference between the two above figures is ultimately the profit to be shared between you and the boutiques - you to decide the split

1 - 9 of 9 Posts