T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be setting up a vendor tent for an outdoor Rodeo event. It can get dusty, raining and windy out there so I have a 10x20 tent to use. I will have 8 different styles of shirts ranging from sizes youth to 3xlg. Anyone have any ideas how to set it up so the customer can come in the tent and get the shirt they want without me having to get it out of a tub, etc. I can get hit with 100 people at once so I want it easy for the customers. I don't like them sitting on a table because it becomes a mess with people picking them up and putting them anywhere.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I will be setting up a vendor tent for an outdoor Rodeo event. It can get dusty, raining and windy out there so I have a 10x20 tent to use. I will have 8 different styles of shirts ranging from sizes youth to 3xlg. Anyone have any ideas how to set it up so the customer can come in the tent and get the shirt they want without me having to get it out of a tub, etc. I can get hit with 100 people at once so I want it easy for the customers. I don't like them sitting on a table because it becomes a mess with people picking them up and putting them anywhere.
With getting hit with up to 100 people at once, your merchandise may walk off on it's own.. May want to reconsider making it "too" easy for them to grab the items.

I'm doing an event soon, and someone on here posted a link to a nice video on setting up a booth, done by Linty Fresh. I decided to copy that model..:)

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/offline-retail-tradeshows/t116169.html

·
Registered
285 Posts
Carolyn, check out the Offline Retail & Tradeshows section of these forums. ALso take a look at this thread http://www.t-shirtforums.com/offline-retail-tradeshows/t14028.html?highlight=rope Several pics of outdoor displays options. Several members used Motoskins method. I did something similiar except all I did was run a rope from one canopy leg to the other and hung my shirts on it. Have you done many of these outdoor shows? Good luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts