T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already assume that I wont sell a huge amount of tee shirts, and I dont have a lot to spend on t-shirts... Is there a way I can order a shirt after someone has bought it? Lets say I make the design and post it on Facebook or print out copies of the design and showcase it, then someone wants to order one, can I wait and ship a shirt to him after he pays?

Where do you buy your shirts in bundle packages for good costs?

What are some estimated costs for t-shirt packages, ex. what is it going to cost me for 10 tshirts with a black and white print on it (picture and text)

Thanks and I am looking forward to gathering some insight here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
First, YES, you want to be PAID before you ship out a shirt:). I'm not real clear from your post, but it sounds like you will not be printing/pressing the shirts yourself?

If that's the case, then I would recommend that you definitely have an order sheet or something to take your orders. However, have you found a site/company to print your designs? You really need to make sure you have the fulfillment of the orders lined up before you start taking orders. Some places may have a minimum order quantity, you will need to know how long it's going to take to get printed shirts back, and how much it's going to cost you, so that you will be able to price your shirts appropriately.

Also, don't be so doubtful about not expecting to sell a lot of shirts:). A basketball league is a great venue for selling shirts, as long as the design is desireable. I'm not sure what you have in mind, but make sure it's something that folks will want to buy. Also, you may want to check with the league to see what their rules are on folks selling stuff (if you plan to do it at game sites).

Sounds like you have some homework to do, but good luck!
Hey thanks for the relpy. No I am still seeking a good site/company to print my designs... here is one t-shirt and I know people will want it (it's pretty cool) a lot of ppl have liked it on facebook :)

I am actually helping run the league, I could take the profits for myself but I want to use them towards the league, and gain some t-shirt selling experience along the way.. because once I get good I can design my own t-shirt website and sell them there well other kinds of shirts as well....

I did come across a site with good bundle deals... 4.75 for 12 shirts... I can sell them for $15.. 15x12 = $180 thats $123 profit...

1 - 2 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.