T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought the kiosk to work part time but found that my job was too demanding and I could not keep up the pace of doing both so know you can get it cheap. I'm located near tampa Fl, would prefer a local sale but will ship if nessesary. the machine only has about 1000 print on it and is in great condition. To begen production you will most likely need a new print head. Dampers are good. $6000 obo.

pm or email me @ [email protected]

DTG KIOSK II

Low-cost, flexible, and portable machine for starting your own garment printing business or to supplement your existing screen printing business.

The Kiosk is a versatile powerhouse of profit potential with a ink cost of only 0.10 cents per 5.5 inches of printing surface on average. With a self cleaning tank system and 7 color bulk ink canisters, it can quickly print full color, high resolution T-shirts and non textiles up to 5.5 inches thick.

For garment printers you can print full color T-shirts, aprons, bags, polo’s, sweats and more from 20 to 30 pieces per hour.

Specifications

Size
26L" x 25.2w" x 18.4h"
Nozzles
97x7
Image Size
20.8"x12"
Interface
USB 2.0, IEEE 1394 Firewire
Drivers
Win 95/98 ME/NT 4.x/2000 XP Mac OS 8.6 or later
Ink
DTGTEX
Ink Color
CMYK + 3 White
Resolution
360dpi to 2800dpi
Voltage
120v

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there, I just wanted to give you the heads up to let you know I had to move this post out of the forums because we don't allow sales posts in the forum threads.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts