T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. I’m new here and new to t-shirt business. I have designed some T-shirts for women in “designer tee” market, and I want to get started marketing.
-Firstly how many different designs do you recommend to start off with, so far I have 6, is that enough?
-When printing the t-shirts approximatly how many should I start out with of each size?
-I was wondering how I go about approaching some of the small boutiques and internet boutiques. I can’t afford to send a sample t-shirt to every company I want to approach. Should I send high quality photos of the t-shirt and a sample piece of the fabric, or a catalogue and ask them to contact me if they want a sample, or is it important to have a website up and running before I start sending samples out, so the tee's can be viewed online, (because I was going to set up a website a bit later).
-or does anyone use sales reps to help them out, If so where do you find them?
Any suggestions would really help.
Thanks!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Raamko,

I want to checkout your lookbook too! I can't see it, only the first page comes up, also how do you get your t-shirt in the hands of celebrities, or is there somewhere to find their publicist info?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.