T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have t-shirts online shop and process payment using my merchant. I have stock - all is ok.

But I'd like to provide for my customers some t-shirts from cafepress.

Cafepress's affiliate program allows to create shop and send a traffic to this shop.
But this one more shop.

I'd like to provide both my current t-shirts and cafepress t-shirts on my own site.
(To allow customer select my t-shirt and cafepress t-shirt in ona basket).

How to organize it?

·
Registered
104 Posts
You do not PAY anything to sell CafePress shirts THEY PAY YOU. that is what is so AWESOME about Affiliate Marketing.

As far as adding CafePress carts to your Carts that is not going to happen. CafeCarts will take your customer away from your site and to CafePress site it has to go that way to process the order. You can have them go back to your cart afterwards and finish the order with you. (or you could process the order yourself then manually enter the order into cafepress with your own information but that gets really sticky)

·
Premium Member
27,700 Posts
Cafepress's affiliate program allows to create shop and send a traffic to this shop. But this one more shop.
Cafepress's affiliate program doesn't require that you create a shop. You just add a link to existing shops on your website.

CafePress main shopkeeper program allows you to create a shop with your unique products that you design and sell. If you wanted to add your own unique products to your other ecommerce store, it might be possible if you account for the product and shipping costs at cafepress and place the order at cafepress after the order is placed in your store.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rodney said:
If you wanted to add your own unique products to your other ecommerce store, it might be possible if you account for the product and shipping costs at cafepress and place the order at cafepress after the order is placed in your store.
Yeah, I see.
I have found 3 ways:
1. Find the designer with good t-shirts at cafeepress and order several t-shirts into stock.
Minus: Use money
Minus2: I'll lose money for shipping.

2. Create similar products in my own web store and order in my cafepress's store ordered items in for new shipping address.
Minus: customer will receive a product from ... my "partner" - I'll lose all future :(

3. Contact with designer and make a business together :)
Get required number of t-shirts directly from designer.

I think this way is the best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts