T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been interested in becoming a vendor at festivals. I am based out of PA and am looking to do some festivals in MD.

Will I need to apply for a foreign qualification to sell in MD or will I just need to get a sellers permit?

Any advice is helpful. Thank you and have an awesome day.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.