T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I am new to the forums and also I am a filipino. My brother and I are just about to start our t shirt business. We plan on selling the shirts while roaming around in our car at first and when we spot somewhere where we think we can sell shirts to we can stop there so people could browse on our inventory. I have also an Idea of selling shirts online through a buy and sell website on "Sulit" dot com. however, I do not know how to send the item to the customer if like the customer is far from our location. My main question is, could you teach me the step by step process as to how to deliver the goods to the customer? I know you need a courier but I do not know how to go about that (Sorry noob here in the business). Please help me out guys, and also is the "roaming around to sell shirts" a good way to jump start our business? What do you suggest we do first to sell our shirts. Thanks a lot for your help guys! Cheers!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.