T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: does anybody recommend any bamboo tshirt brand's?

There is a company in Los Angeles, CA that has some REALLY nice 70% Bamboo / 30% Organic Cotton Short Sleeves in several colors and sized from S to XXL.

You might want to check them out. I've found that their prices are the LOWEST anywhere in the continental United States and they have HIGH HIGH quality.

They also make 100% Organic Cotton and 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton Tees...All Blanks, All Day...:D

Welcome to Organic Garments Co.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: super soft t-shirts to try: bamboo t-shirts!

There is a company in Los Angeles, CA called Organic Garments Co. that has some REALLY nice 70% Bamboo / 30% Organic Cotton Short Sleeves in several colors and sized from S to XXL. They are 220 gsm so they range from about 6.5 oz to 8.5 oz.

You might want to check them out. I've found that their prices are the LOWEST anywhere in the continental United States and they have HIGH HIGH quality.

They also make 100% Organic Cotton and 55% Hemp 45% Organic Cotton Tees...All Blanks, All Day...:D

Their website is Welcome to Organic Garments Co.

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Bamboo t-shirts and sweatshirts?

There is a company in Los Angeles, CA called Organic Garments Co. that has some REALLY nice 70% Bamboo / 30% Organic Cotton Short Sleeves in several colors and sized from S to XXL. They are 220 gsm so they range from about 6.5 oz to 8.5 oz.

Also, for the Sweatshirt lovers, they have Bamboo/Organic Cotton Sweatshirts in three styles (CrewNeck, Pullover Hooded, ZipUp Hooded)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Organic T-Shirt Brand

Also, for the Sweatshirt lovers, they have Bamboo/Organic Cotton Sweatshirts in three styles (CrewNeck, Pullover Hooded, ZipUp Hooded)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Wholesale Organic T-shirts in USA

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Fair Trade and Organic T-shirts in US?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Manufacturing 70% Bamboo/30% Organic Cotton T-Shirts & Polo Shirts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Best Organic T-shirt Made and wholesale

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Organic Textiles Manufacturers?

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi,

Just wanted to let you know I have moved these posts out of the forums as we do not allow self promotion here, nor do we allow spamming threads with the same post multiple times. please read the forum rules that can be found here http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t1173.html. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Yes I will explain that :) You are allowed to add your link to your signature in your user control panel. This way it will show up on the bottom of all of your posts, but is not noticable by googles search engines. Feel free to add a link to your signature :)

Hope that explains it well enough.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts