T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Flatbed printer made in china - how's the quality?

Dear everybody:
Happy to know eveybody here. Sounds some good and some bad for our made in China products, We are a manufacture of DTG flatbed printer in China, i think the problem is some of our chinese company cant provide the excellent pre-sales tranining, on-site installation and after sales service as you may buy from a second distributor or trading company,they dont know the deeply technology. But frankly to say, all products may have problem, even BMW or BENZ have repare center, so what we pay attention to is the real-time effective support. what we can provide is the 24 on line support by our long-distance-log-on your computer software to connect you machine to the internet for diagnosis.
Everybody may know the white color printing is a complicated technology for the DTG printer, our DTG flatbed printer can be print on by white color to the black material as we use the special RIP software and strong non-coating inks. the inks is oil based so it can prevent the color off and harmless for the skin. it is will be the leader of the digital garment printing area.
Compare with the screen printing, this machine is higher resolution 5760dpi max. Compare with the heating transfer, this machine is faster and cost less, it can match a4/60s and no need prepare the samples can print directly.
It is my pleasure to communication with each other here and please reply me if yours have any question.
Thank you
Charlie Que
Focus digital technology (Shanghai) co.,ltd.
Add: 3536Yindu Road, Shanghai 201108, China
Tel:0086 21 54435217
Fax:0086 21 54435218
Cell: 0086 13661612799

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Hi Charlie,

I just wanted to let you know I have moved this post out of the forums as we do not allow self promotion here at t-shirt forums. Please read the rules of the forum here http://www.t-shirtforums.com/forum-information/t4.html. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts