T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
sgraphics141
You come work with us 80 hours per week after pass interview. I will give you NeoFlex in very short time. And you go back where you belong.
I hope its a deal for you.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Post your experience with the DTG Viper here

What's up everybody complete newb to this forum :) I am 22 and ridiculously optimistic about my creative future. I've been playing and touring in this band (The Nightlife (IS ON ITUNES!) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads) for the last 7 years of my life and are extremely close with countless bands. I've always done design for bands but never got into the printing. I've wanted a direct to garment machine for about a year now. I've researched 'em all and just recently came across the DTG VIPER.

This machine is perfect for me and I was first attracted to it as I usually have designs screen printed approx 18x20". I'll spare a couple extra inches for full color any day! I specialize in digital illustration and feel if I combine my talent and love of design with my extreme passion for music the possibilities are endless!

Long story short an endless road of trying to get leased for other machines has led me here (I have obviously been denied, more than once LOL!) The culmination of my spiritual beliefs happened this morning at 9am Eastern Standard Time (Schenectady, NY USA) while leaving my office. My eyes were completely blood shot as I had been staring at my dual 22" monitors since 2pm the previous day (yesterday). 19 hour work day? Haven't gone to sleep yet feel as if fate (the law of attraction) brought the VIPER to my world and as if I'm finally ready to have this baby.

Talked to a leasing agent today he said no financial institution in the entire world would give me $20,000 or so for the set up. Not gonna lie, I almost cried. He then proceeeded to give me advice for an hour about how I can make it happen. I was shocked that he spent the time on the phone with me. He said "be creative it's what lead you to me today anyway right?" He's right, what the hell? Why not write a ridiculously long forum post (I have never done this before in my life) asking for my peers advice?

Full-time graphic designer just trying to keep a roof over my head and food in my doggies dish. Any insite as to how one might go about getting a machine when "no financial institution in the whole world will approve me for 20g's." HA! I'll get one! It will be hard seeing as absolutely no one I know will help sign into a lease and I sure as **** don't have any rich relatives. Well, my uncle has a good chunk of change. I worked with him at my families 80 year old welding shop the past 4 years till I quit to be a designer. His measily paychecks and no health insurance we're killing me! I chose to go at it alone as of a couple weeks ago and I PROMISE with your help I will find a creative way to get the viper.

The ironic thing is as entitled as I may sound sometimes, I work over 80 hours a week. The majority of these hours are completely unpaid. The second I get a machine I will be able to blend all of my talents and keep progressing in this crazy world!!

Love,
Sgraphics <3
You remind me when I come to USA 30 years ago. Total broke. $153 was all I had.
No one helped me and never look for too.
No friend No relatives. Worse was No English.
I did all kind of job. You name lowest pay job. I did it. I did 80hr thing also. If you are talented as you said in my eyes I will offer NeoFlex to prove yourself. Work for me short time with pay few months and go with NeoFlex if you are good as you described yourself.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts