T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

Just signed up today and you guys and girls seem to know what your talking about.

Ok so Im 16 and looking to open a clothing line. I was transfer printing and then I found it was printing the whole thing. It had this huge box of ink around my design.

So I been reading on here about some Self Cutting Transfer Paper? I have both a HP Laser and Inkjet Printer and all I need is some Transfer Paper to go with it. Can anyone be kind enough to help me?

P.S Im in the UK so if its possible could you check if the places your saying ship to me

Thanks and I hope this place come in use.

·
Registered
197 Posts
For small runs on nothing to complex in design I use m vinyl cutter. I cut it in reverse and then stick it on the back of my screen and then BAM I am away. Just a thought for you.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We're going to try Coastal Business. They have sample packs (around $15 US) that you can order to try out their different papers. I didn't have time to check to see if they ship to the UK but I'm sure you will figure it out. They have self weeding papers for both inkjet and laser printers and they have those papers for both light and dark fabric. You can also do a search for self weeding paper and probably find more.

Good luck,

Mel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts