Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I need 55 Kids Polyester Sublimation shirts

I think it would have to be wide format because the whole thing would need to be black with red logo in the centre. (individual numbers on the back).

I know there are some cheap china/pk options out there but I figured i'd try to keep it local and ask to see what my best quote looks like in Canada.

There would be potential for future business as well.

·
Registered
743 Posts

I think it would have to be wide format because the whole thing would need to be black with red logo in the centre. (individual numbers on the back).

I know there are some cheap china/pk options out there but I figured i'd try to keep it local and ask to see what my best quote looks like in Canada.

Sounds like an easy job with black shirts and red HTV.
Not sure why they need to be sublimated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds like an easy job with black shirts and red HTV.
Not sure why they need to be sublimated.
I figured Sublimation would be best for longevity

Is polyester black shirt with heat transfer vinyl a better route?

·
Registered
743 Posts
I figured Sublimation would be best for longevity

Is polyester black shirt with heat transfer vinyl a better route?
These are kids shirts, so they will grow out of them.
HTV and a poly black shirt will be plenty durable.
We make the same shirts for a lot of little league teams in our area and we have never had a complaint about durability.

·
Administrator
14,023 Posts

Please don't post the same question in more than one sub-forum. Duplicate discussions are hard to keep up with and counterproductive for other members who are trying to help. In deciding where to create your post, please choose the most appropriate section and post only there, once.

Closing this thread out. Other thread here: https://www.t-shirtforums.com/referrals-recommendations/t881243.html

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.