T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I am a long term resident of Thailand and have been asked by a friend to help find a supplier of quality cotton T shirts in Thailand in the first instance (however he sells hoodies, tracksuits etc too).

They would then require screen printing front and back in several colours and in some instances embroidery. I am happy to help my friend obviously and would imagine sourcing the material, manufacturer and screen printer individually will keep the cost down? Appreciate the logistics of this but would welcome suggestions about suppliers and or a reliable "one stop shop" in the Bangkok area.

Many thanks in advance, Lee

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, Lee. I'm extremely new to the business and really don't have any suggestions. I see no one has replied to this thread yet, have you managed to find what you're looking for? If you did, it would be great if you could help me out. The only suggestions I can give you is to try out shops around Pratunam, Bobae Market, Platinum or MBK. I'm guessing you're not a local so there is a high chance of vendors ripping you off, so it would be best to travel with a local.
Cheers

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hello,

I am a long term resident of Thailand and have been asked by a friend to help find a supplier of quality cotton T shirts in Thailand in the first instance (however he sells hoodies, tracksuits etc too).

They would then require screen printing front and back in several colours and in some instances embroidery. I am happy to help my friend obviously and would imagine sourcing the material, manufacturer and screen printer individually will keep the cost down? Appreciate the logistics of this but would welcome suggestions about suppliers and or a reliable "one stop shop" in the Bangkok area.

Many thanks in advance, Lee

Hi Lee,

I would be happy to recommend suppliers that are reliable, as my T-Shirt factory deals with many suppliers though out Bangkok as well as printers. Feel free to PM me, and I would be glad to get you in the right direction.

Thaitex

1 - 3 of 3 Posts