T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, All. I am starting a t-shirt and jewelry company and am looking for a good DTG printer in the SF Bay Area. I'll probably want to start with relatively low volume runs (30 - 40 per design).

I'm interested in possibly providing my own shirts if I don't like the shirts the printer usually provides. I will be doing a lot of children's shirts (sizes 2T - 10) if that makes a difference. Here's an example of a design I'd like printed: Picasa Web Albums - Maile (if DTG is not the best solution for this kind of design, please tell me!)

Things that are important to me: bright colors, good customer service, reasonable price, turnaround of ~ 1 week if possible. I don't know how this works, but I'd love the ability to prototype one shirt and check it to make sure everything looks good before committing to a full run.

I'm also on the market for a good waterbase printer. I've been considering Forward Printing. If you have any feedback on them, or any alternatives I should consider, I would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance!!

Maile

1 - 4 of 4 Posts