T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’m looking for a business partner that shares the same creativity and drive as I do, for an up in coming T-shirt line I am currently working on.
I have around 10 designs that are drawn on paper, and I am currently in the process of finalizing them. I’m looking for someone that can accept a 10% stake in the business (that can also be discussed), this could be discussed in more detail and if you are interested, I’m sure we both share the same creativity and the love for new art and ideas we can defiantly work something out.

THERE IS NO INVESTMENT NEEDED, YOUR WORK CONSISTS OF GETTING IDEAS ON THE COMPUTER THROUGH EITHER PHOTOSHOP OR ILLUSTRATOR. 10%

NO INVESTMENT NEEDED
DO SOMETHING YOU LOVE ON YOUR OWN TIME, FOR 10% of the profits!!! You would be entitled to 10% of the company if it is ever sold.

I have already designed the logo for the brand; the main idea for the business would be discussed in detail. The individual I am looking for should be able to use Photoshop or illustrator for the designs to become digitalized in order to screen-print the images on the t-shirts.

NO INVESTMENT NEEDED

Requirements:
>Use of Photoshop and or Illustrator
>NO INVESTMENT IS NEEDED
>SHOULD BE OPEN TO SIGN A CONTRACT THAT ENTITLES THEM TO THE 10- Xamt% OF THE COMPANY WHICH WOULD BE DISCUSSED IN MORE DETAIL
>flexible with hours.
> Punctual, meaning that you are able to meet deadlines
>TRUST! Is a must, you should be able to trust me just as much as I could trust you.
> Be open to creative and unique ideas.
Email me with your interests and we can take it from there. thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.