I'm launching my first line of shirts and have learned tons from the forums, so big thanks for all contributors. Does anyone have any recommendations for a Houston area screenprinter capable of:
1. waterbased and discharge prints up to 20 x 28"
2. order size: 3-5 designs of 50-150 pieces each
3. access to AA2001's, or receptive to having them dropshipped
4. knowledge and understanding of a "fashion" line...attention to detail, tight registration, soft hand, aesthetics, etc. (versus a printer that just churns out volume)
5. reasonable pricing (comparing to Jakprints, who is my #1 choice unless I find a local alternative)
I've tried extensive Googling but the companies' websites in the area don't exactly inspire confidence. Thanks for any tips!