T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To whom it may concern:

My name is Mike, and I am currently seeking local distributor or agent for our branded t-shirt in UK/ EURO.

Our brand, Puff Nation, origionated from Canada, is now a known brand in Canada, Taiwan and Japan. We have distributor in above countries and now we are hoping to expand to the Europe market.

Our t-shirt is a premium quality t-shirt, made 200% cotton with funky design. Especially appeal to teens or young adults.

As I understand the culture of England, the word "Puff " from "Puff Nation" simply derive from puffer fish. It mean nothing negative.

If you are intersted, I will love to show you our latest t-shirt designs exclusive reserve for Europe market.

I look forward to hear back from you.

regard, Mike

Yinoyi Enterprises LTD.
Mike Li
Tel: 886-4-2336-3414
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome.

If your brand is the same as www.puffnation.com, it looks very nice. I doubt you'll have much luck here finding a partner...we're mostly like yourself in that we are manufacturers. Not may distributors come by this forum.

And what exactly is 200% cotton?

(also...puff is in many areas of the UK pretty synonymous with "poof", and an offensive slang term...not that I want to put a dampener on your brand launch in the UK)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Solmu said:
Do you sew two t-shirts together to get that effect?
...that is funny.

Puff Nation, where in Canada are you ? we are in Downtow Toronto Canada .... no offence but i have never heard of your Brand.

You can always try www.t-shirtlinks.com, a lot of resources there.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
To Rodney:
Thanks for telling me the rules. Sorry about that.

To all:
Thanks for the advices. Really appreciate it. ^^
200% cotton might not be the best term. But the 2 layers of the t-shirt are all made of 100% cotton and the thread patten are the same from inside and outside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts