T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I’m from Malaysia and new to the forum. I’ve been reading about the services that I can get for opening an online store, and notice that both cafepress and spreadshirt are the popular one.

I’m seeking some advice from the more experience people here. Should I setup on both of the website or either one is good enough. I really like the concept of these services and can’t wait get started. However, I’m from Malaysia (Asia), could my commission/payment be a problem?

I will read up more and hopefully I can get some idea of what is ahead of me. Any help and advice is very much appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
T-BOT said:
hi, you see that was easy. :)

What's hot in Malaysia ?
if you are referring to the weather, it's always hot here :D

T-shirt here is quite cheap. Price can range from USD 1.50 - USD 17.00 depending on the design and quality.

Personally, i'm targeting people that are more quality conscious. :) Hopefully i can get everything going in the next 3 months (or less).

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
purpledotz said:
Personally, i'm targeting people that are more quality conscious. :) Hopefully i can get everything going in the next 3 months (or less).

Not sure this is entirely the cafepress-buying demographic.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
monkeylantern said:
Not sure this is entirely the cafepress-buying demographic.
Agree. I can see that shirt over CP are kind of generic. For CP, i will be focusing more on the graphics and the "story" behind them (blog?).

Thanks for the advice thus far. :)

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
purpledotz said:
Agree. I can see that shirt over CP are kind of generic. For CP, i will be focusing more on the graphics and the "story" behind them (blog?).

Thanks for the advice thus far. :)
I mean the quality of the physical product. For many, the digital print of CP is fine. If you're focusing on a "higher end" market as you say, I'm not sure you're find many buyers that accept it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
monkeylantern said:
I mean the quality of the physical product. For many, the digital print of CP is fine. If you're focusing on a "higher end" market as you say, I'm not sure you're find many buyers that accept it.
Thanks for the tips.

Currently i'm looking at CP as one of a Distribution Channel. As for retail, i would probably pay more attention to the merchandise quality.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts