T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to start a kids t-shirt business so thought a laser printer would be best idea for durability, feel and bright colours. please tell me different if wrong? I 've found someone selling the oki pro white 2nd hand. its.not been used for 2 years but they 've said they will service before giving me it. is it a good idea to buy 2nd hand or not? thanks in advance for any replys

·
Registered
321 Posts
Hi,

This is really more of a price vs condition question - however for doing Children's T-Shirts this printer with the Forever 8.5 x 17" media should be a pretty good fit!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi,

This is really more of a price vs condition question - however for doing Children's T-Shirts this printer with the Forever 8.5 x 17" media should be a pretty good fit!
thank you so much for your input I really appreciate it. I guess being new to this I will find it difficult to tell if it's in good condition but the guy assures me it is working well. it's 3 years old and not been used for 2. my other much cheaper option is 2 oki concerted printers 'sun angles system. I realise it's more of a nuisance to work but does it give same finish as the full colour oki....do you know? thanks

·
Registered
321 Posts
The two printer systems are harder to work with and prepare artwork for and you will likely have registration problems.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
us the quality of the end the same? if I am saving 1000 ippound it might be worth it for a while to spend more time making them? what do u think? thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts