T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am running low on inks and I began to shop around for some alternatives. I am currently happy with my inks, but than I found this one ink company saying I could print bright/light colors onto dark shirts minus an underbase. It almost sounded too good to be true. Being winded as always, has anyone ever used One Stroke's Colormax Series

This is their description for Colormax
(Do you want to print light colors on navy or black T-shirts without an underbase? Don't waste an extra screen with a white underbase when you can use the super opaque Colormax Series plastisol inks. Colormax inks are formulated to cover on dark cotton and poly/cotton T-shirts. This ink series is available in over 60 colors and custom colors.)

I am just wondering if anyone has tried this ink and could offer some opinions if it is worth or not worth the attempt.

Thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi,
I spoke to them and they were so kind to send me a sample of white , yellow and red. Result: Their claims were absolutely true. I printed red on black with no underbase and it popped. I will be ordering some this week.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I am glad you enjoyed the city. Baltimore is a small city with a big heart. I was actually just in Little Italy last week for a friend's birthday. If you ever do go back, definitely visit Canton Square, which is not too far from Lil Italy. You will more than likely see me down there.
As for moving to Baltimore, give me a little time to become more established as a business. :) I am still trying to figure this whole business out. Slowly but surely

1 - 9 of 9 Posts